[R] Error increasing font size in R 3.2.0

Chris Battiston darth.pathos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:53:45 CEST 2015

I wanted to increase the size of the font in R, but when I do, I get the error message below.  I've searched on Google, and the only thing I saw is about changing the version of X11.  I'm running the current version of X11, and running OS X Yosemite 10.10.3.  I'm using a Mac Desktop, 3.2 Ghz processor.

Any thoughts on how I can fix this?  Because I have 21.5 inch monitor, the default size of 8 is a little small for my liking.

2015-04-23 20:45:07.429 R[4458:2481342] Layout still needs update after calling -[NSScrollView layout].  NSScrollView or one of its superclasses may have overridden -layout without calling super. Or, something may have dirtied layout in the middle of updating it.  Both are programming errors in Cocoa Autolayout.  The former is pretty likely to arise if some pre-Cocoa Autolayout class had a method called layout, but it should be fixed.

Thanks so much for your help,
Chris