[R] GLM course in Palm Cove
Highland Statistics Ltd
highstat at highstat.com
Thu Apr 23 21:20:01 CEST 2015
Apologies for cross-posting
We would like to announce the following statistics course in Palm Cove,
Course1: GLM with R (Bayesian and frequentist)
Location: Palm Cove, Australia
Date: 11-14 August 2015
Price: 475 GBP
Course website: http://www.highstat.com/statscourse.htm
Bayesian statistics, MCMC and JAGS. Overdispersion and solutions.
Poisson, negative binomial, Bernoulli, binomial,
beta, gamma, inverse Gaussian, lognormal, and binomial distributions.
GLMs for count data and continuous data. Underdispersion. Truncated
data. Power analysis.
Dr. Alain F. Zuur
First author of:
1. Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R (2014).
2. Beginner's Guide to GLM and GLMM with R (2013).
3. Beginner's Guide to GAM with R (2012).
4. Zero Inflated Models and GLMM with R (2012).
5. A Beginner's Guide to R (2009).
6. Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R (2009).
7. Analysing Ecological Data (2007).
Highland Statistics Ltd.
9 St Clair Wynd
UK - AB41 6DZ Newburgh
Tel: 0044 1358 788177
Email: highstat at highstat.com
More information about the R-help