[R] Suggest method

Lalitha Kristipati Lalitha.Kristipati at techmahindra.com
Wed Apr 22 06:54:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

I want to do a use case in R language. My problem statement is to upgrade the passengers from one membership level to another membership level in airlines based on their characteristics. It is like customer profiling based on their usage characteristics. Suggest a method that intakes a large amount of data and cluster them based on their characteristics and helps in knowing the passengers who are upgraded to another level .
Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Lalitha Kristipati
Associate Software Engineer

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.