[R] cannot find package colbycol in R 3.2.0

Ye Lin yelin at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 21 19:21:53 CEST 2015

Thanks! The package still cannot be installed and I've found an alternative
way which is using package "limma"

--
Ye Lin
Sr. Research Associate

*****This is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential
business information. It may not be copied without LBNL permission. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible and delete the material from any computer.*****