[R] Need online version of R help pages

Paul Paul.Domaskis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:43:25 CEST 2015

Acknowledged, Michael.  I appreciate the pointer to the info.

For at least a short while, however, this is my only access to R, so I
am using this environment to ramp up on times series and R as much a
possible.  I think it should suffice for that purpose, and the real
analysis can occur in a more reliable installation R.  I've managed to
work the ropes on a better installation, but the solution won't be
immediate.