[R] Problems combining two plots using par(mfrow=)

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Sat Apr 18 16:20:36 CEST 2015

I can reproduce your problem. It affects both sine-waves if the graph is plotted as the second plot, so it seems that plotting the graph affects all subsequent plots. It affects all plots in subsequent plots to the same window. The window needs to be closed to correct this. I would file a bug report.

Two quick workarounds: plot only the x-values contained in your xlim range, or plot the graph last.

Cheers,
B.