[R] Obfuscate AES password

Luca Cerone luca.cerone at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 19:50:14 CEST 2015

Thanks Robert, but is not exactly what I need :)

I am simply trying to find a way to encrypt some data in a way that
doesn't require the user to type any password (if not only the first
time)
but that is secure enough in a multi-user environment.

E.g. I do not want super user to be able to access my data because
they can read the AES key.

Hope this is a bit clearer,

Thanks a lot for your help!

Cheers,