[R] adding a bravais pearson test to spplot

fathalli bilel bilelfathalli at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 15 17:04:20 CEST 2015

Hi,First : thanks for your answerThis is my first post on the R-help forum and I'm not familiar with the way how to should post. I am not searching for "an example from scratch" as you said, I am able to build my own codes so I'm only looking for tips  : packages, functions that can help my issue (help that does not mean a "code" ready for use")I'm very polite and I'am shocked by the way your give your answer
Bilel