[R] Make a Excel chart by R code

David Stevens david.stevens at usu.edu
Wed Apr 15 14:17:02 CEST 2015

By this, do you mean you want to use R to send data to Excel and have
Excel create the graph without your intervention, or to use R to create
a graph that looks like one of those that Excel produces?

David

On 4/14/2015 9:54 PM, jpm miao wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I understand that there're many great graphic packages in R (e.g.,
> ggplot2) . Nevertheless, my office uses Excel extensively. Is there any
> package in R that produces Excel graphs by R codes? Thanks!
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

David K Stevens, P.E., Ph.D.
Professor and Head, Environmental Engineering
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Utah Water Research Laboratory
8200 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT  84322-8200