[R] Statistics course in Palermo
Highland Statistics Ltd
highstat at highstat.com
Tue Apr 14 14:21:09 CEST 2015
Apologies for cross-posting
There are 4 remaining seats on the following course:
Course: Data exploration, regression, GLM & GAM with introduction to R
When: 4-8 May 2015
Where: University of Palermo, Italy
Course flyer: http://www.highstat.com/Courses/Flyer2015_05Palermo.pdf
Dr. Alain F. Zuur
First author of:
1. Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R (2014).
2. Beginner's Guide to GLM and GLMM with R (2013).
3. Beginner's Guide to GAM with R (2012).
4. Zero Inflated Models and GLMM with R (2012).
5. A Beginner's Guide to R (2009).
6. Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R (2009).
7. Analysing Ecological Data (2007).
Highland Statistics Ltd.
9 St Clair Wynd
UK - AB41 6DZ Newburgh
Tel: 0044 1358 788177
Email: highstat at highstat.com
More information about the R-help