[R] Median of streaming data

Mohan Radhakrishnan radhakrishnan.mohan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 09:57:08 CEST 2014

Hi,
       I came across this project(http://jwijffels.github.io/RMOA/) which
seems to be directly addressing streaming prediction.

>From the manual :

A data stream environment has different requirements from the traditional
setting. The most significant are the following:
Requirement 1 Process an example at a time, and inspect it only once (at
most)
Requirement 2 Use a limited amount of memory
Requirement 3 Work in a limited amount of time
Requirement 4 Be ready to predict at any time

Thanks,
Mohan