[R] Custom Function Not Completely working

Lopez, Dan lopez235 at llnl.gov
Tue Sep 30 03:07:57 CEST 2014

Hi R Experts,

I'm in the process of creating a set of convenience functions for myself. I am somewhat new to writing functions in r.

In this example I wanted to load both existing files called KuhnPerform.Rdata and KuhnPerform.Rhistory. However it only works for loading the .Rhistory file and not the .Rdata file. Can someone please tell me how to fix this so that it loads both .Rdata and .Rhistory?

I checked dir() that these files are in my working directory and are spelled correctly

loads<-function(filename="KuhnPerform"){
load(paste0(filename,".Rdata")) # Load a previously saved workspace.
loadhistory(paste0(filename,".Rhistory")) # Load a previously saved history file.
}

Dan
Workforce Analyst
LLNL