[R] Help with conversion of variable labels (Hmisc and Epicalc)

Otto Pichlhöfer otto.pichlhoefer at meduniwien.ac.at
Fri Sep 26 12:21:14 CEST 2014

For my epidemiological analysis I use the packages Epicalc and Hmisc –
among others. Both packages allow to assign variable labels that will
appear in the output of the respective packages’ own functions. The modes
of storage of the labels in a dataframe are very different. I am
wonderiung if there is a function that would allow to easily convert
Epicalc labels to Hmisc labels and possibly the other way around.

Unfortunately I am not adept enough in R to write such a function myself.

--
Otto Pichlhöfer