[R] Optometrists and Ophthalmologists dataset

John McKown john.archie.mckown at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:57:26 CEST 2014

CAUTION: SARCASM FOLLOWS!

I'd like to thank Mr Tony Parker of <elided> for informing the entire
R-HELP community that his company is a strong believer in UCE and
hires marketing people who are completely clueless. The list of
companies which I know to avoid has increased by one. Good on ya,
mate!

===

Oh, did I mention that the email address from the original post is now
in my autodelete list?