[R] Error Reading from Connection

Wed Sep 24 03:20:13 CEST 2014

Insufficient information, and irrelevant information (the second error is a direct consequence of the first).

We have no way of knowing based on this input that your file is there. (?list.files). We also don't know if you have read access to that file (?file.access).

Since you posted in HTML and failed to provide the requested minimum information, you should probably (re-)read the Posting Guide mentioned at the bottom of this (and any other) message on this mailing list. You should probably also follow the advice given there to update your R software to the latest version so we don't go chasing any problems in R for your operating system that have already been solved.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing