[R] How to get data from elastic search

madhvi.gupta madhvi.gupta at orkash.com
Mon Sep 22 08:28:38 CEST 2014

Hi,

I want to get daat from elastic search in R.I am using package elastic
to get data but it is not giving data as a data frame in R.It is
returning data as a list which is giving following error when i am
viewing it.It is giving same problem when I am using fromjson() function
of rjson package.

 >View(sample)

Error in data.frame(wasRetweetedByMe = FALSE, entityLocation =
"Bakhundole Lalitpur, Nepal",  :
   arguments imply differing number of rows: 1, 2, 0

Please help me how to get data from elastic search as a data frame to
analyse it.

Thanks
Madhvi