[R] package Parallel - accessing remote cores on Windows using plink (PuTTY)

Tevlin, Dylan Dylan.Tevlin at kochind.com
Fri Sep 19 17:51:02 CEST 2014

Thanks for your input Jeff, yes that was a misunderstanding on my part about where the system command was actually run, and I think you're right on point, that path to Rscript doesn't make any sense!  Big oversight by me.  Nicely enough, there is a parameter for specifying the path to Rscript, so fingers crossed that works

Dylan Tevlin
(480) 419-3611