[R] Using R to get updated access token on FB Graph API?

Chichi Shu chichi.shu at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 17:01:39 CEST 2014

Thanks, Ista. I think RFacebook package is using HTTR to get access token too. So I don’t have to use it separately to get access token.

Once someone creates an app ID and secret, do they ever expire? I can’t find any information online about the expiration of App ID and App secret so I’m assuming they don’t ever become invalid?