[R] R's memory limitation and Hadoop

Tue Sep 16 14:27:28 CEST 2014

If you need to start your question with a false dichotomy, by all means choose the option you seem to have already chosen and stop trolling us.
If you actually want an answer here, try Googling on the topic first (is "R hadoop" so un-obvious?) and then phrase a specific question so someone has a chance to help you.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing