[R] spatstat rmh problem

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Sep 16 00:18:52 CEST 2014

Your example is not reproducible.  We don't have "cshape" or "im.pop"
(and are possibly lacking other bits and pieces; I didn't check the
details since the example fails to run from the get-go).  Please provide
a *reproducible* example.

Also I am puzzled by the line

> mod <- ppm (ppp, ~  pop ,  covariates = list (pop = im.pop))

Did you mean

> mod <- ppm (dat, ~  pop ,  covariates = list (pop = im.pop))

???

Also please note that with versions of spatstat later than or equal to
1.37-0 you can write

     ppm(dat ~ im.pop)

when the object "im.pop" is present in the global environment.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Rolf Turner