[R] kripp.alpha - Getting Data into It

Alan E. Stewart aeswx at uga.edu
Sat Sep 13 15:59:11 CEST 2014

I have used read.csv put three columns (of raters) who rated 188 things
(rows) into the object PublicKnow

After loading irr and calling kripp.alpha(PublicKnow), I get what I see
on searching is the common error:

Error in sort.list(y) : 'x' must be atomic for 'sort.list'
Have you called 'sort' on a list?

The example in kripp.alpha shows the use of this application by entering
data from the console in matrix format.

I tried turning PublicKnow into a matrix:

pknowmat=matrix(PublicKnow).

Still, no success, but the same error.  kripp.alpha is wanting something
"sliced/diced" in a way that I do not know how to create/make.

What kinds of manipulations must I do on my data, as it was read in, so
that kripp.alpha will work?

Thanks...Al