[R] Parliament Seats Graph

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Sep 12 15:35:46 CEST 2014

Note if you are trying to compare parliament diagrams created with
this code with images from wikipedia, the wikipedia images I tried are
wrong.

The Ukrainian one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verkhovna_Rada  shows
two groups in red but the legend only has one red party, and the
French Senate: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Parliament has 21
red "Communist" dots but the text says 20. It also has 10 green
("Green") dots but the text says 12.

Maybe wikipedia would like to use this code to generate these diagrams
from the data!