[R] How to use multi paragraph comment like /* and */ in cpp?

PO SU rhelpmaillist at 163.com
Tue Sep 9 08:25:26 CEST 2014

I don't understand what's your meaning, do you mean that i should do some file processing,(like writing a script) ,so that i could add # in any line  i wanted.
I think it is not convenient.
And, it does seems that there is no way to multi line comment in R. But when i turn to using Rstudio, after lots trying, i find that ctrl+shift+C can do the thing.
Also i investgate roxygen, but it seems needing to learn the whole package ,  if some one happen to know how to do in roxygen, may you give me a quick reference?

--

PO SU
mail: desolator88 at 163.com
Majored in Statistics from SJTU