[R] How to use multi paragraph comment like /* and */ in cpp?

Tue Sep 9 05:14:22 CEST 2014

There are no multi line comment markers in R. However, since you are always referring to RStudio you might want to look into roxygen, since their editor supports that tool.

I would also suggest making more functions that are smaller.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing