[R] Solving equations

Mohan Radhakrishnan radhakrishnan.mohan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 06:55:30 CEST 2014

No. I was not looking for an answer to that question. I wasn't clear :-) I
already code using Octave and R to solve ML algorithms.

I am trying to understand  how R packages can help us to solve such
equations using LU decomposition etc. The question was about using R with
these math algorithms.

Mohan