[R] shiny datatables column filtering plugin

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Wed Sep 3 06:07:57 CEST 2014

I just tested it and this plugin does not seem to work with the new
.DataTable() API in DataTables 1.10.x, so I guess it is unlikely to
make it work in (the current development version of) shiny. It is not
in the official list of plugins, either:
http://www.datatables.net/extensions/index

Regards,
Yihui
--