[R] SpectrumBackground

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Mon Sep 1 18:35:18 CEST 2014

I think you can get yourself going by calling
   Peaks:::.First.lib(dirname(find.package("Peaks")), "Peaks")
to get Peaks' DLL loaded.  .First.lib is not getting called.

You should ask the package's maintainer, maintainer("Peaks"), to fix
up the statup procedures.  It the help files had examples or the
package had any tests I think this would have been caught by CRAN.  It
does have two demo's, which do not work for the same reason.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com