[R] About the availability of a new package

Jingsi Zhang jingsizhang2016 at u.northwestern.edu
Sat Oct 25 19:25:55 CEST 2014

Hi

How does one know the availability of CRAN packages by the name of
publications? I know there is a long list of available packages by date of
publications, but it's so inconvenient to find the one I need. It happened
at least twice when I failed to repeat other's simulation results, and sent
authors an email to request for their R codes. And they mentioned there was
a newly developed package.  But before repeating their methods, I had
already searched their Homepage and papers, including the supplementary
material, but there wasn't much information about the R package they
developed for the paper.

I'll  greatly appreciate if any one know how to find the possible existing
R package for  newly published papers.

Best
Joyce Zhang