[R] MMSB

Stephanie.Clerc at sanofi.com Stephanie.Clerc at sanofi.com
Tue Oct 21 14:24:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am trying to fit a mixed-membership stochastic blockmodel using mmsb.collapsed.gibbs.sampler. I get an error message: "Error in rep(list(matrix(integer(0), nrow = 2, ncol = 0)), dim(network)[1]) :   invalid 'times' argument". Could you explain what is the problem exactly?
I am working on the famous Zachary Karate Club data and have submitted the following code, where ZKCnet was created as an undirected network:
mmsb.collapsed.gibbs.sampler(network=ZKCnet,K=2,num.iterations=50, alpha=1/2,beta.prior=list(matrix(1,2,2),matrix(1,2,2)))

Thank you very much for your help,
Best regards,

Stéphanie CLERC, senior biostatistician
Sanofi-aventis R&D - Biostatistics and Programming
Tel : +33 1 60 49 43 37