[R] undesirable output for lm( )

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:07:53 CEST 2014

This is rubbish. We don't know what the output is nor what you perceive is wrong with it.

And what is the business of cc-ing

"respond-auto at linuxmafia.com" <respond-auto at linuxmafia.com>
"esr at thyrsus.com" <esr at thyrsus.com>

?

(The latter is Eric S. Raymond, who I strongly believe has no interest in your R problems.)

This reeks of deliberate trouble-making. Unless you can come up with a credible explanation for this, I strongly suggest that you be barred from this mailing list.

Peter Dalgaard