[R] saving parameters as a variable

M Fatemi m.fatemi82 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 10:27:48 CEST 2014

Hi;
In the simulation studies we need to save some measure in the output as a
variable to do some calculation on them,  how we can do that?

For example: the p-value , t-value, in t-test  ( t.test( ) )

or

The estimated parameters in some models,(Ex: IRT model: graded response
model) in ltm package:
(see grm model in attachment file)

grm(data, constrained = FALSE, *IRT.param* = TRUE, ...)

*IRT.param:*

bij: difficulty parameter for item i and category j)
ai : discriminant parameter for item i)
thata(k) : ability parameter for person k

Note that this package does not give theta(k) even in output!
How can i load theta parameters?

Thanks in advanse