[R] Passing object value in command line

Wed Oct 15 20:51:42 CEST 2014

There is this great document called the R Reference that comes with the software in which you can search for "command" and find the answer.

There is also a useful function called apropos that can search the help files from the R prompt. Try apropos("command").

There is also a manual for this mailing list (the Posting Guide mentioned in the footer of this message) that points out that HTML email is stripped when sent to this list, so what you see is not what we see unless you send in plain text.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing