[R] Best Beginner Books?

Christopher W Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Thu Oct 2 03:26:16 CEST 2014

I would recommend these for the absolute beginner with R:

"A Beginner's Guide to R" by Zuur
and
"Data Manipulation with R" by Spector

I have not seen this, but if their pattern holds, this one coming out
from Highland Statistics will also probably be useful for a newcomer:

A Beginner's Guide to Data Exploration and Visualization with R
Ieno EN, Zuur AF
Paperback available from November 2014
Harcover available from January 2015

--Chris Ryan