[R] please please unsubscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fábio Magalhães fmagalhaes at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 03:48:48 CET 2014

I think r-help list software supports unsubscribe headers. When this
option is enabled an additional header containing an unsubscribe link
is sent with every message do the list. This header is interpreted by
some email clients like Hotmail and Gmail, and a small unsubscribe
button is placed after the sender's email.

Enabling this won't hurt, it won't add more text to emails and maybe
can save a few messages like this.

#! Fábio