[R] plot.hclust point to older version

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Wed Nov 26 18:49:32 CET 2014

How disruptive would it be if R were changed so the startup line
   [Previously saved workspace restored]
were changed to show the complete name, from normalizePath(), of the
saved workspace file?  E.g.,
   [Previously saved workspace restored from 'C:\Program Files\R\.RData']

(It is bad enough that the file name starts with a dot so it is hidden from
'ls',
but on Windows lots of people don't know what directory R is starting in.
On
my Windows PC R-3.1.2 starts in C:/Program Files/R, the parent of its RHOME
directory.)

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com