[R] Presentation tables in R (knitr)

Mark Sharp msharp at txbiomed.org
Tue Nov 25 21:37:17 CET 2014

Tom,

If you are wanting PDF as your output, are you wanting to use LaTeX or Markdown with knitr. LaTeX will give you more options. You have not shown an attempt to use either for your table construction. Can you define what you mean by pretty? Is it the underscores in the column names that are the problem?

Mark