[R] More RGoogleDocs - R1C1 reference style

Tue Nov 25 07:35:48 CET 2014

You appear to be using a package that are not even on CRAN, much less base R, so you need to tell us that in your (missing) reproducible example. It is self-described as "primitive", so don't be surprised when it acts odd.

Note that your creation of an exposed Google account in your previous thread violates your terms of service with Google.. they provide perfectly straightforward mechanisms for sharing individual documents publicly without creating opportunities for abuse or risking your other data.

Please do read the footer of any message on this list:

>PLEASE do read the posting guide

which says, among other things, that you should be posting in plain text on this list.
Also note:

                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing