[R] R: Comparing summary hazard ratios in meta-analysis

Mario Petretta petretta at unina.it
Fri Nov 21 18:18:53 CET 2014

Many many thanks to Michael Dewey and to Viechtbauer Wolfgang for the kindly and useful replay !!

I only ask to Wolfgang if I should log-transform hazard ratios and compute standard error only for the summary hazard ratio estimates or, as suggested by Michael, for each single study, combining them in a single data frame and thereafter performing the meta-regression incorporating the moderator.

Mario