[R] auto.arima function in R

Akhil dua akhil.dua.12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 11:52:40 CET 2014

Hello every one,

I am using daily data of the flight departure.

Departure Date           Load (Seats booked/Capacity)
12/01/2011                                 10
13/01/2011                                 12
14/01/2011                                 09

I want to fit an arima model to the data for forecasting the load for the
next day flight. I am using auto.arima function in R.

Residuals and fitted values that I am getting from auto.arima has NAs
whereas I don't have any NA in my original data.

Can anyone please help me with the probable reason for this.

--
Akhil Dua
Consultant

Mo:+91-7827-662-202