[R] request

Sat Nov 15 21:59:36 CET 2014

The data you are working with us at least as important as the algorithms you work with. You need to learn what information to give us in order for our response to help you. You can start by reading the Posting Guide mentioned in the footer of any message on this list. One important item mentioned there is that you should post using only plain text on this list, since we won't be able to see what you see if you post using HTML. You may also find [1] helpful.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing