[R] "R CMD Rd2txt" generate "_^H" for in all section titles

Zheng Da zhengda1936 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 03:41:05 CET 2014

Thank you. Great help!
Given your information, we can generate text files without _^H with
the following command:
echo "tools::Rd2txt(\"$input_file\", out=\"$output_file\",
options=list(underline_titles=FALSE))" | R --no-save
It's kind tedious though.

I'm just curious. Which text editor can actually display _^H correct?
I normally use vim. I also tried gedit. I even tried a web browser
(chrome).

Da