[R] qq-plot in R

Ron Michael ron_michael70 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 20:41:19 CET 2014

Hi,

I am some questions on qq-plot offered by R. Let say I have following qq-plot:

 qqplot(rt(300, df = 5), rt(300, df = 5))
However I want to get more controls to define the range of x-axis as well as y-axis. For example I want to define that, x-axis range will be -10 to 10 and y-axis range will be 0-10 (just an example on what I am looking for). Additionally I want to get the entire list of (x,y) coordinates for all plotted points.
Basically one my goals is to draw multiple different qq-plots onto same plot-window, with my optimally chosen range of x & y axes.
Can somebody here guide me how to achieve that?
Appreciate your pointers and help.
Thanks,