[R] MAd and trim-and-fill plot in R meta-analysis

huang jialin huangpsych at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:20:08 CET 2014

Hi,

I am planning to use BHHR method to conduct a meta-analysis, including
calculation of a summary effect size and subgroup analysis. Meanwhile, I
need to draw a trim-and-fill plot of all the effect sizes. However, MAd
package cannot achieve the goal, while meta and metafor do. But it seems
meta and metafor do not include BHHR method. What can I do to have both
BHHR method and trim-and-fill plot? I would deeply appreciate your
response. Thanks.