[R] Lme4 Package Help!

Søren Højsgaard sorenh at math.aau.dk
Sun Nov 9 10:16:51 CET 2014

Actually, I believe that for a brief period (around 2006) lmer did return p-values (chisq-based), but then 2006 is a long time ago...

If the question pertains p-values in the usual output of coef( summary( model ) ), I'll just mention that with doBy and pbkrtest you can do

linest( model, diag(1, length(coef(model)) ) )

With the next release of doBy you do not need to specify the diag-stuff, but for now you have to.

Cheers
Søren