[R] mixdist to mixture of exponential

hadeel kalktawi hsk1404 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 14:11:45 CET 2014

Dear R-useres,Please help me on using "mix" function under package "mixdist"..I would like to model an one-dimensional data (x), with a mixture of exponential, using "mix"what I understand that we can do this through "gamma" distribution, in the argument of dist, then we need to set that mu of gamma is fixed and equal to one, I tried to domix(x,data.frame(0.5,0.4),dist="gamma",constr=list(conmu="MFX"),fixmu=1), but it dose not work,If anyone could help me out, I would be extremely gratefulThanksHSK