[R] Second axis on bottom of graph

Hurr hill0093 at umn.edu
Thu May 29 02:24:27 CEST 2014

Thank you Frede Aakmann Tøgersen-2 for your criticism.
Yes the data is only similar to the data it is being made for.
Our Lab been looking for years for a good way to
make our graphs without buying expensive software.
We have used mostly MS Excel, but the two axes are difficult.
Good graphing software is hard to find.
Yes it is my "own hard minded way to have my
plot made the way I like it". But it is also the
way that my supervisor likes to show the data.
Even though the graph scale is frequency,
we think in terms of period.
Sorry I need someone to teach me.
Have I satisfied a little of your curiosity?
Hurr