[R] Plot regression results with various predictors.

phil quijote at gmx.net
Wed May 28 10:41:10 CEST 2014

Sorry for not explaining it further. plm() is the regression command for
panel data, i.e., similar to lm() for simple linear regressions. I run the
plm() and get an output which I call here POLS. Next I simply use plot(POLS)
which looks like
<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4691355/plot_of_results_-_forum.jpg>

I am not totally unhappy about this plot. But my main problem is what is the
indication of the axis. About the y-axis I know that it is my response
variable. But what is plotted on the x-axis?

Further, how can I implement the regression line? And obviously, what about
adding a legend for the points since each color represents a different
country in my case.

I hope I could clarify my problem a little bit. Do you have any suggestions?