[R] Plot regression results with various predictors.

phil quijote at gmx.net
Tue May 27 18:44:03 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I would like to know how to plot the results of a regression where various
predictors resulted significant. Further, I would like how to add the
regression line. Is that possible?

For instance, I have run POLS=plm() where 6 coefficients resulted
significant; then I would like to use plot=(POLS) adding further the
regression line to illustrate the results graphically.

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Phil