[R] Size of win.metafile

Jinsong Zhao jszhao at yeah.net
Tue May 27 18:28:48 CEST 2014

Jean,

Thank you for checking the problem. I have the same software with you.

If I created plot with
windows(width = 4, height = 4, pointsize = 10)
plot(1:10)
Then I "copy as metafile" and paste it into Word. I can get the correct
size.

However, if I select "save as metafile" and save it as "abc.emf", then I
insert plot from file in Word. I get a plot with size 5.333" x 5.333"
and font 16 pt. It's same as creating a plot with win.metafile().

I don't know why there is different.

P.S., I run R in a Windows 7 Pro. laptop with screen resolution 1388 x
768 px and 96 dpi.

Best,
Jinsong