[R] Awaiting feedback/moderation (Re: Non-convergence in boot.stepAIC function with a logit model)

Mon May 26 19:33:17 CEST 2014

It was passed through (see the archive). I suspect the problem is that your question seems to be about statistics rather than about R. For future reference, I also note that it was posted in HTML format rather than plain text, and small, reproducible examples are always expected because it is not our job to wade through your thicket of code to FIND problems. Read the Posting Guide.

FWIW bootstrapping by its very nature can be expected to generate very narrow subsets of your data that may not meet minimum quality requirements for your model. If that isn't obvious at least in hindsight then you should pursue a better understanding of bootstrapping elsewhere.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing